Unified Concepts has been outsourcing technology departments for almost two decades. From fortune 500, municipalities, SMB, colleges, and K-12 our team has compiled a wealth of knowledge in every aspect of IT. Our vision is transparent. If your users have to think about the technology, it is not working as intended. Our team was assembled as a shared resource for our customers. Experts at their trade, our team projects and resolves issues with amazing precision. Not many companies have the ability to assemble a team of this magnitude.
Early on it became obvious that the best approach was to be proactive. With a team of experts that becomes much easier to accomplish. If you are looking for Unified Concepts to only send a workstation tech to fix your user’s devices when they break, you’re at the wrong place. We do not chase problems, instead we eliminate them. Our team has created a methodology we call Absolute IT. Absolute IT is a combination of best practice designs and processes that reduce support effort and costs. Starting from the core, we validate each and every system that is involved in technology. One by one we confirm best practice or build a plan to get there. Eliminating problems and creating stability will automatically reduce the effort it takes to support your environment. Reduced effort means reduced cost. The more stable we make your systems, the less work we have to do. Your employees will be a lot happier.
Absolute IT starts with an assessment of your current environment. From the assessment we are able to start our process. By moving your organization to Absolute IT, you are essentially hiring a complete technology team just like you would hire an employee. They work for you and advocate for you. Their only goal is to cut costs and improve your environment.
- Implement process and procedure for efficiency
- Build a budget with a purchase cycle to eliminate surprise costs
- Leverage the latest technology to reduce hardware needs
- Evaluate all software and possible alternatives
- Compare in house vs. cloud to determine the best value
- Identify and eliminate all risks to your organization
- Transparent and easy to use technology
- It Just Works!
- Experiences happen
- It breaks; we fix it (eventually)
- Prevention is seen as impractical
- Chaotic and intrusive
- The solution is the value
- Support is seen as a tax
- Experiences are considered
- We make it less likely to break
- Prevention is seen as possible
- Data enables control
- Support value is incrementally additive
- Support is the technical insurance premium
- Experiences are deliberately created
- We ensure it doesn't break
- Prevention is a reality
- Rick mitigation and transparency
- Support becomes a solution value multiplier
- Support spending seen to reduce overall costs