Optimizing Your Data Center
Your data center is where your critical applications live. Data center is constantly evolving. Unified Concepts can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of the available options. Unified Concepts has a wealth of expertise with VMWare, AWS, O365, Google Compute Engine, and more.
Whether you have 2 servers or 200, there are many compelling reasons to look at moving to a cloud environment. Power and cooling have always been big topics around saving money. With minimal front end investment cloud can introduce additional redundancy and business continuity. Depending on how critical an application is, it becomes easy to set up varying levels of redundancy to fit your business’s needs. Waiting for a server to be rebuilt and restored can cost a lot if it stops or slows down production.
Unified Concepts works with many different server solutions and has a wealth of experience with VMWare. From rack based servers to blade servers, we can help you plan and implement a data center for a much lower cost. The Unified Concepts team can help give your organization the competitive advantage you deserve.
How We Work
- What applications do you use now? Who uses them and how?
- Evaluate all applications and solutions for premise vs. cloud.
- Look at current business needs to see if any other applications are planned for the near future.
- Design a system that fits today with some overhead to cover the future.
- Make sure power needs and backup power is sufficient for current business needs.
- Decide on and document a life cycle rotation plan that meets business needs and budget.
- This approach allows your company to take advantage of technology to build a stable environment for years to come.